Glenhill School has full-fledged hostel in which children of five years of age and above are admitted. The School hostel is for the boys only.
Student living in the Hostel are given nutritious food and other facilities. They are looked after by trained and competent staff.
• Parents are allowed to see their wards only on second Saturday and Sunday between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
• Parents or guardian should not disturb their ward in the Hostel by making unnecessary phone calls.
• If a Hostel student visits home during holidays he should immediately report back to the school as soon as the holidays are over. Otherwise a fine of 200.00 per day will be charged, because keeping the child away from the hostel for too many days will affect his performance.
• Any complaint about the hostel should be made to the Hostel Warden School principal/Manager.
• Fee installment should reach the School on time.
• Any suggestion for the betterment of the Hostel is welcome.
Meals: The children are given balanced and nutritious meals. Special meals are organized by the Hostel once in a month. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian diets are prepared.
Medical Facility: Medical Facilities are available round the clock, and qualified doctors visit the Hostel everyday. There is a separate Sick-Bay.
Common Room : The hostel also has a common room where children can watch T.V. on Sundays, play different indoor games and play with different types of beautiful and latest toys.
Study: Children are given tuition in the evening at least for two hours. Hostel children also have a period of English Conversation. Special classes are conducted for weak students, Senior student are allowed to go on studying till late night up to 11:30 pm under the supervision of a teacher/warden.